Select the location nearest to you.
Product and pricing will vary by the location.
Part Number: 605429
Quantity Available: 5
Use on vegetables , flowers, trees, shrubs & tomatoes.
- Application Rates: Vegetable Gardens and Flower Beds: Apply 1 3/4 lbs per 50 sq. ft. to cultivated soil. For supplemental feeding, apply 1/2 above amount.
- Tomatoes: Apply 2 tbsp per new plant, 2 lbs per 50 sq. ft. for established plants in bed and 1 1/4 lbs per 20 feet of established plants in row.
- Shrubs & Ornamentals: In early spring sprinkle a light coating out to the spread of the widest branches at the rate of 3/4 cup to a 3 ft. plant; larger or smaller shrubs in proportion. Keep away from trunk. Water in.
- Trees: Spread evenly to ground out under the widest spread of branches. Keep away from tree trunk. Feed twice a year in early spring and late fall by applying 3/4 lb for each inch of trunk diameter.
* All prices and inventory subject to change without notice. More items available at each location.