Select the location nearest to you.
Product and pricing will vary by the location.
Part Number: 1002935
Quantity Available: 0
Activyl is a monthly spot-on flea control for dogs. The active ingredient in Activyl is indoxacarb, which works by bioactivation - enzymes inside the flea activate indoxacarb and release its full flea-killing power. There is no known flea resistance to indoxacarb. Activyl stops fleas from feeding, kills all flea stages (egg, larvae and adult), and inhibits flea development in the environment.
What makes Activyl flea treatment different?
Activyl contains indoxacarb, which was specifically developed to overcome insect resistance in crop protection. Indoxacarb is a pro-insecticidal compound that requires enzymatic activation in the flea where it is converted into its highly potent insecticidal form. Activyl is metabolized differently in insects than in mammals. Unlike insects, mammals mostly metabolize indoxacarb into nontoxic metabolites.
- It contains indoxacarb, an active ingredient never before used for flea control, and features bioactivation-a mode of action that uses enzymes inside the flea to activate Activyl's full flea-killing power.
- It is effective at killing adult and developing stages of fleas and there is no known resistance.
- It delivers 4 weeks of efficacy against adult fleas on the pet and developing stages of fleas in the pet's environment.
- It is well tolerated by dogs and puppies.
- It is approved for use on dogs and puppies over 4 lb from 8 weeks of age. - It is waterproof and remains effective after shampooing and bathing.
- It remains effective after exposure to sunlight.
* All prices and inventory subject to change without notice. More items available at each location.