Select the location nearest to you.
Product and pricing will vary by the location.
Part Number: 646617
Quantity Available: 1
- In four to six weeks, the horn button will drop off leaving a smooth, well-healed area.
- No loss of blood or severe shock during or after dehorning.
- Place the dehorner over the horn and rotate the dehorner to make certain the high temperature is applied to all horn cells at the base of the horn.
- Operates on 110 volts, AC or DC. Dehorner has a 1" inner diameter.
- Only a few seconds are required for the entire operation and can be done safely any month of the year.
* All prices and inventory subject to change without notice. More items available at each location.